4th of July Party Rules:
1) All the food on the snack table is forbidden. If you want any, you have to claim it was always yours and just take it.
2) Antivaxxers are welcome to take one (1) of the complimentary blankets provided.
3) Flags on everything. Flags flags flags. Those chunks in the dip? Flags.
4) Burn something. Food or childhood conceptions of the validity of borders. Or both.
5) Neglect to read or comprehend the provided rules.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!